Tuesday 21 February 2012

Sh*t Fashion Girls Say and Sh*t Bloggers Say

You must have heard of the 'Sh*t Girls Say' series. Just in case you have been on holiday for a year, they are a series of Youtube videos all about crazy things people say. There are various parodies relating to various industries and cultures but the Sh*t Fashion Girls Say just kills me. There is a new one out, focusing on NYFW, just in time for London Fashion Week. I watched this and was rolling about in laughter. Best line...'If this outfit does not get me on a street style blog, I give up!'. Just watch it...


This is Sh*t Beauty Gurus Say but this should be renamed Sh*t Vloggers say. For all my video beauty bloggers out there, how many times have said lines from this video hmmm?? This made me die.



In case you have been on planet Mars, here's a little roundup of the Sh*t Fashion Girls Say videos. Hilarious. It will have you in tears of laughter, I kid you not. Enjoy! Tell me your favourite lines in the comments...




It even reached Twitter with a hashtag #ShitFashionBloggersSay. My favourite ones...


@rachelmichaella 'They should just, like, repave the floor so we can walk in heels' #SomersetHouse #LFW #ShitFashionBloggersSay


@rachelmichaella - "They've restocked the free Vitamin Water! RUN! RUN! #ShitFashionBloggersSay"


@Reena_Rai -  *walks 5 steps away from the venue* "Soooo.....let's see what's in the goody bag..." #ShitFashionBloggersSay

@Reena_Rai - "Will you take some outfit pics? Oh but not with your camera, here's mine" #ShitFashionBloggersSay


@Reena_Rai - "OMG I haven't seen you in agessss" "I know, we should do something. What events are you at next week?" #ShitFashionBloggersSay


@Reena_Rai - "Will you take my picture? Great, and another one? Can you get one of the back? And a close up shot...details" #ShitFashionBloggersSay 

Tweets are curtesy of @rachelmichaella of http://watch-this-place.com and @Reena_Rai of http://www.fashiondaydreams.com. Thank you for making me laugh uncontrollably.


You know what is worse? I am actually guilty of saying/doing some of these. No, I am not going to tell you which ones, far too shameful.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig