Friday 2 March 2012

Stylistpick Popup Shop

I am a huge fan of Stylistpick so when they opened their popup shop, I was literally first in line. I popped down on the very first day it opened and bagged myself a gorgeous pair of heels from the Louise Roe collection. I had been eyeing it up since the new collection was announced so this was my chance to get my mitts on them.
Here's Louise doing a much better job...


I could not have been happier. I was actually the very first customer to buy something from the shop. Yay me! The heels are called Talitha and I will be wearing them with skinny jeans, perhaps cobalt, and a blazer with some gold jewellery. Surprisingly they are quite comfortable. I have not walked in them for long but so far so good.




The popup shop is open until 10th March in Westfield London. They have the Cheryl Cole collection and the Louise Roe collection in store as well bags. Some of the stylists will be in store giving talks so definitely a good time to head down, get some tips and pick something up, non?

Cheryl Cole at the launch of the shop...
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These are awesome! I love the beaded ankle - does it rub a blister?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorge! They do rub a bit but I always carry plasters which saved me.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig