Monday 7 November 2011

Benefit Watt's Up Review

Benefit have recently released their latest highlighter, Watt's Up. Designed to make you glow like a lightbulb, it is a highlighter stick in a champagne shade. I prefer this much more to Highbeam as it has a more creamy finish.

It has a sponge for blending on one end. Personally I like to blend with my hands as it gives more control so I did not use the sponge but always good to know it is there. Use it along your brow bone and cheeks for a lovely glow. You can use it by itself or above makeup.


At £24.50 it is cheaper than NARS Multiple but still priced above the average highlighter. I do think it is worth it.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig