Monday 7 November 2011

New CID Cosmetics i-pout

I am huge believer in red lips. I think everyone can wear a red lips, it is just about finding the right shade. Coming into party season, it is the perfect time to find your shade. I got the chance to try i-pout lipstick from New CID Cosmetics. There are 12 shades including 7 new shades. For a bright red, make like Gwen Stefani and go for Scarlet.


So I created a hot red look below. I used a red lip liner from Smooch. The lipstick is Scarlet. The photo makes me look like I have lips like Angelina Jolie. I wish my lips were that luscious but they are really not, I swear!


If a hot red is not for you, you can always go for a less dramatic shade like Coral Kiss below.


These lipsticks have a little feature which sets them apart. There is a button to switch on a light on the bottom as well a mirror on the lid so perfect for applying lippy on the go. Whether you are in the dark, you can always see where you are applying. Pair a red lip with a cateye and you have the perfect party look.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig