Sunday 10 June 2012

OOTD: Wedding outfit

So we are well into the wedding season now. I went to a wedding yesterday which was beautiful. For wedding outfits, there are some beautiful dresses out now which can look amazing. Here is I am wearing my choice

The dress is Zara and I got so many compliments on it. I love the print and the material is thick and very good quality. The stitching is not great. There are threads coming out everywhere but I snipped them off. It is worth it.

The finishing touch was the necklace. It was a gorgeous statement necklace from H&M which compliments the colours of the dress.

The studded babies on my feet are from River Island. Super high but amazing.

I do not usually do OOTD but this was something special and I had to share. What do you think?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful dress and the necklace is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! The dress was a dream to wear. Gorgeous print and fitted. I really recommend.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig