Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Superdry Nail Paints

Did you know Superdry do nail polish? Neither did I until recently. When I showed the latest colours to a friend, her reaction was 'Since when do Superdry do nail polish?' Well they do!! In pastels and brights, perfect for summer. Each shade has unique designs which is a nice touch. So I tried out their new pastel colours. Here is Jade. It went on really smooth and glossy. I only needed two coats and had no issues.

At first glance I loved the rose pink. It is 'wear anywhere and go anywhere' colour as it goes with everything. It is like a coral pink. However the bottle broke while it was in my bag so I when opened it the neck was cracked. I think it must have had a effect on the formula as it was gloopy and did not go on nicely at all. It streaked and I had bubbles on every nail. So that was a shame because it was a lovely colour.

This is is Palest Purple. It is a very light pastel shade of purple and it looks very interesting so definitely one I will be trying. I think Jade and Palest Purple will look amazing if you clash the colours with your outfit. They will really pop.
Superdry Nail Paints are £6 each so they are in between Models Own and Essie. If you go to a Superdry store, have a look.

Until next time...
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful nails - I love that colour :)

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great article! Love your blog !Thanks a lot for sharing , it is really useful to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is really worth reading, it has too much details in it and yet it is so simple to understand, Thanks for sharing the picture it has great detail in it and i really appreciate your true artistic work!


    High School Diploma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig