Thursday 26 March 2015

The Fold London - dresses to die for

I love a fantastic dress. The type of dress that flatters you, when you can rock it to work and look like superwoman. I am always on the lookout for a super dress and I discovered Fold London. A British label started by Polly McMaster who used to work in the city and knows all about looking professional. The dresses are nothing short of spectacular. If I could have one of everything I genuinely would. Over the years, I have learnt of power of fit and quality. I have learnt you get what you pay for. So when I received my first dress from Fold, I literally gasped. I kept telling my friend ‘Feel the fabric! Feel it’. It has to be felt to be believed. I loved it so much I feel Gollum and want to stroke it and say 'my preciousssss'. I have visions of me stomping in to a boardroom in Louboutins looking fabulous in one of these dresses. It will never happen but I can dream. Seriously just look at these beauties, they speak for themselves….*I die*






Oh what I would give for that coat....

Here are the pieces I have bought in past seasons and absolutely adore.


The black trim and high neck just make this dress incredible.

In the words of Polly McMaster herself:

‘Looking as smart as a man in his bespoke suit gives a woman the same level of confidence and gravitas at work.’

I could not agree more Polly, I could not agree more.

They are cheap at all, Dresses can cost £375 so they are a real investment piece but they are classic pieces that will last and worth the investment.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. White lace dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telesky Shopping has over the years emerged out to be one of the most effective e-commerce sites on the internet. You can find a variety of products in categories ranging from wellness, beauty, home care, lifestyle, fitness and diet. marijuana clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are discussing the extremely provocative short shorts that sit there on stunning women's bodies as they do a large amount of yoga exercises and dance together and all that jazz. So if you are trying to find the right type of booty shorts for your plan you will want to make certain that you get the very best type for what you want to do. Crown Royal Booty Shorts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig