Tuesday 3 January 2012

Supertrash SS12

Over the past year, I have been amazed by the amount of brands I did not know. Foreign brands that are expanding into the UK and small homegrown brands that offer unique and interesting pieces are all exciting. I recently came across Supertrash who blew me away. It is an american-dutch brand with LA feel to it. If you get past the name, it is anything but trash. The SS12 season has lots of print and feminine, lovely dresses. It has quickly proved a favourite with celebs and models including Victoria's Secret model, Candice Swanepoel in a Supertrash dress and Iman in their jacket. Here is little taster of the SS12 collection.
Sequin Dress €139.95








€149.95
What is not to love here? Prices are in euros because the site conversion to pounds is confused.

Their prices are at the higher end of the market (think in the French Connection-All Saints range) but you are getting amazing pieces. I would kill for those dresses! *faint* How did I not know about Supertrash before?! Was I the only one that missed this gem?

If you like the look of Supertrash head to their website to order online.

Supertrash, I beg of you, please open a UK store (on my knees here, pleading and begging)! Westfield Stratford City would be a perfect spot for a flagship. :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Bought the last jumpsuit, really love wearing it in the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig