Wednesday 18 January 2012

GlossyBox - December Box

There has been lots of the various beauty boxes, what's good, what's not and what you get in each. So I wanted to do something a little different. It has been a while since the December boxes but I wanted to really try the products and discover what I liked and focus on the good stuff rather than just a list of here's what I got. Here's a picture of my box.

My favourite has to be the Rituals Shower Gel in Mandarin & Mint. The smell is just divine and a little goes a long way. When I use this it just makes me never want to get out of the shower. It's is fruity and I can really smell the mandarin. I will definitely be seeing how the other shower gels smell like.



My next favourite was the Deborah Lippmann nail varnish. It was a purple glitter polish and being a nail addict, it is perfect for a night out. I suggest experimenting a bit. Add a black tip for a hot look. It was just a shame it was on the small side.

The January boxes are out soon. I wonder what is coming up next? Overall December was a very good box and one of their better ones. What you would like to see in future boxes? I am a makeup junkie so makeup is always good for me. I think Glossybox have done okay at offering the luxury brands they promise like Illamasqua and Daniel Sandler. They have included smaller luxury brands that I have not heard but have taken joy in discovering as well the big names. Occasionally they do slip up and the odd non-luxury creeps in but I am not complaining because for £12.95, 7 samples is not bad. If I get 6 items I like and one that I don't, I don't mind at all.  Don't forget, you can now get your man looking and smelling good as there is now Glossybox for men. As well as gift subscriptions for that someone who has been umming about whether to get one.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig