Tuesday 22 March 2011

Smile with your eyes! Eye Makeup

They say the eyes are the window to the soul. I love dramatic eye make up and how it can change your entire look. From daytime to Hollywood glam, ladies, it’s all here. Some of the latest eye products to help you get your glam on!


Maybelline’s Lasting Drama Gel Liner is all kinds of drama. I have the shakiest hand known to man so putting on eye liner can be difficult. Luckily practice has made perfect. This new Gel Liner is designed to give a pitch black, intense line with ease. With one stroke you can create a thick line which holds for 24 hours, or so they say? I have yet to find an eye liner that does not dull a little bit or smudge by the 10 hour mark. We shall see on this one. If you want a more daytime look, no problem, just create a thin line by lightly using the tip. What makes this different to the normal eye liner pen is is comes with a pot and the brush stands to attention as if it saying ‘use me! use me!’. I really do have try this and channel my inner Bridget Bardot.


MAC recently launched their gorgeous Wonder Woman range full of bright colours and glossy packaging.Have you SEEN the packaging? One of my favourite eye shadow colours is the defiance set. Stand out like Wonder Woman with the defiance set which includes pink and purple shades. Defiance is an iridescent pink and Paradise island is a warm, rosy pink. Star-Studded is a deep violet pink while Real Drama is a dark burgundy. For casual days the rose pink is perfect to give a splash of colour and brighten up the eyes. For a night out, it’s all about the Real Drama (or the burgundy). Wonder Woman eat your heart out!

A new mascara is No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara. I’ll be honest and say when I think of mascaras, No7 is not the first choice I would go for but it promises lashes and curls so why not? I got to try it out so does it deliver? It has a curved brush so application to easy. It did produce a few clumps but my lashes were noticeably curled. My lashes had volume and stood out however, for £13, there are mascaras which do more for less.

What do wear on your eyes or do have any tips? Let me know by leaving a comment. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig