Monday 14 March 2011

Jimmy Choo's new tribal collection


Do you remember your first encounter with Jimmy Choo? My first encounter was watching Carrie running to stop a ferry shouting ‘I lost my Choo!’. 

Jimmy Choo does classic as well as innovate every new season. Their new tribal collection for Spring/Summer 2011 is inspired by Rio and its tropical weather. The new collection features tassels, bold colours and print. Read on to see the shoes from the collection...


 My favourite from the collection is the Dynamo shoe. The exterior is glossy snake print and the interior is leopard print. Now that is a combination. I have a thing about snake print. Ok, I admit it, I have an obsession. I absolutely love snake print, having gone through two snake print bags. There is something incredibly sexy about it, right? Pair this with a hot pink dress and you will be a mini Dynamo!

Feeling wild? This zebra print sandal is on trend. The ankle straps are white matt python and the electric blue heel provide the right splash of colour. Pair this with drainpipe jeans and let your feet do the talking.

On the accessory side, there are a few new bags in the collection. There is lots of print to match the shoes. If you are like me and carry your life with you everywhere then a large bag is a must. Jimmy Choo has Bree (I wonder if this is named after Desperate Housewives’ Bree?) in a gorgeous powder pink colour to complement any outfit. This leather handbag has buckle straps round the sides in a snake trim. It has a twist-close clamp to secure your contents and lots of compartments for the different items. 

For the evening out, I find a clutch is convenient. The Chandra is in soft biker leather with chained detail. It comes in black and the power pink of the Bree (I vote powder pink). Sometimes I find clutches do not have enough compartments but the Chandra has two zipped pockets inside, one on either side so you never need to spend time rummaging for your keys.

I am now off to the dreamland where I wear my ‘Choos’ everyday and you can browse the full collection for Jimmy Choo Spring/Summer 2011 here.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Jimmy Choo <3 I always wear Jimmy Choo and Jeffery Cambell shoes!

    http://confirmedhealth.com/asian-anti-aging-secrets-revealed/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig