Thursday 23 June 2011

Lipstick Heaven from Boots

It's all about the lips. Boots have collaborated with the Lipstick Queen, Poppy King to make an exclusive range of lipsticks and lipglosses for No7 with gorgeous colours for summer. The range is 7 shades of varying degrees of red from a more pink hue to browns. I absolutely love red lips so this was begging to be tried. I tried 3 of the lipsticks and lipglosses.


This shade is History and the brightest red. This is great for a night out. The texture is really soft for all the lipsticks and glides on.



For a little less drama, perhaps something for work you want Power. It is very similar to Glamour, just a shade lighter. It makes the perfect for day to night.

My favorite and the most wearable for daytime is Glamour which is the lightest shade as it leans to being pink. I wear this everywhere.

Something I really want to do more of is start using a lip liner so the colour does not bleed. I love the Gwen Stefani look, very precise and polished. Swatch for you...

Liglosses on the left and Lipsticks ( I really should have annotated this!). From top to bottom, Glamour, Power and History.

The Poppy King for No7 collection is in stores now and the lipsticks are £12 and the lipglosses are £11.

Are you a lipstick queen or a lipgloss gal? Tell me in the comments...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig