Tuesday 28 June 2011

What's New on QVC?

Up until a few weeks ago, I never ever watched QVC. I never thought they would have products I would like. So I a little skeptical when I went to see the AW 11 collection. Boy was I proved wrong! Members of the jury, may I present evidence 1.

Chiffon Dress by Tiana B, £61.50

Not convinced? Well most of the fashion was aimed at for a more mature audience. However, when it comes to jewellery, QVC hits it out the ball park. Take this gorgeous piece of statement jewellery which is a brooch and necklace in one. 




Butler & Wilson Couture Crystal Moth Brooch and Necklace £78

I love my cocktail rings. The bigger the better.  I want this so bad. This could be my precious!
9ct Yellow Gold Mosaic Opal Triplet Square Statement Ring £226.50 but so worth it!
 Who knew QVC does makeup? They will have brands which can be difficult to find in shops like Smashbox, Bella Pierre and Gatineau. You can find polishes from Nails Inc. The list goes on..
Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner To Go £24.75
 Because I love candles...

    
Juniper Hill Sahara Elegance 4 Wick Candle with plate £38.25  

QVC have also supporting British talent by showcasing young designers and giving them the exposure and allowing them to develop the business. This stunning cocktail ring is from Tomasz Donocik.
3.2 Garnet, Russian Diopside & Agate Ring 9ct Gold £105.50


Ok, I am little obsesses with rings. But look how pretty! The Leblas collection is from designer Arabel Lebrusan, an award-winning spanish designer.
Leblas 0.25ct Diamond & Filigree Detail Pear Ring 9ct Gold £237

This allows you to buy from the rising jewellery designer stars before they become the next Tiffany& Co.

Now members of the jury, you have been presented with the evidence. What say you? PLease give your verdict in the comments below.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig