Monday 18 July 2011

The Aldo Sale!

I went to Aldo event a few weeks ago where they previewed their AW11 collection. It reminded me how innovative Aldo shoes are. So I felt inspired to see what they have in stores. They have a sale on now so here is what I bought.

I really wanted a new pair of wedges and saw these at  a press day and ever since I have been dreaming about them. So when I saw them in the sale, well, they had my name written all over it.

Why stop at one shoe, why not get a bag as well? It looks a little different in the picture on the website but I still like it.

What have you bought in the sales? Or maybe you are waiting for the new AW11 collections? Their new collection has lot of sequins and party shoes. Check out the Aldo sale yourself here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig