Tuesday 5 April 2011

New shoes from Office and Aldo

A new season equals new shoes! It seems like the world has gone tribal crazy. Prints, stripes and tassels are everywhere. 

The new collection from Office has a wild theme inspired from Africa. The standout piece from the collection for me is the Madagascar. The different colours and textures make it a unique shoe. The feathers and snake print are striking. I would wear this with skinny jeans and a blazer to make the shoes the statement piece. If you are extra brave, you can go for the bright version which has neon colours. £85 from Office.

Wedges are THE summer shoe. This is the Jeffrey Campbell She Man Strappy  in a python effect print from Office. I am so close to buying this. The only thing stopping me is the £105 price. What is it about snake print? Am I ill?

I got the chance to see the Aldo's new collection. There were a lot of wedges which I loved. These two really caught my eye for the leather look.
The Evroange is the black leather and print wedge available now for £80 now. The crossover and print detail is gorgeous. The colourful Lifsey is in stores now for £90. You can get them from Aldo. Now which one do you prefer?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig