Sunday 11 September 2011

Shoedazzle sparkles!

Shoedazzle is the new shoe and accessories brand which has just arrived from Kim Kardashian in the UK. Every month stylists pick out shoes which they think you will like according to a questionnaire which you fill in when you first join. At the beginning of every month, you get a showroom showing a stylist's picks of gorgeous shoes, bags and jewellery for you. 
 

If you do not like the choices you can always request a second set of choices but I hardly have to do this as there is always something I love. It is like a subscription service to your own personal stylist. You think it costs a fortune? Wrong. It is £40 per month. If you are having a budget month or simply nothing takes your fancy (impossible!) then you can always skip the month so you will not be charged anything. 

My choice of shoes, after much deliberation, was the Oh LaLa, pictured above. There was so many shoes I wanted in my selection I really had a hard time choosing. The Ooh LaLa has faux white snakeskin and cutouts at the top with caged detail. One thing, they do not look so high on the website but I can tell you they are gigantic skyscrapers. The heel is 3.75" and a 1" platform. I showed it to some girls around the office and I got a few 'they are beautiful but are you crazy?' looks. I have no idea how I will walk in them so wish me luck. I am thinking of wearing these to LFW to give a wow factor but we shall see.

The sizes do come up very small in Shoedazzle. Usually I am a 6 but I had to go up to a 7 in Shoedazzle. So I recommend going up a size.

Love this bag!

So if you want to see more of what Shoedazzle have, click here. Enjoy ladies! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig