Wednesday 14 September 2011

Westfield Stratford City Opens

Did you go see the hysteria and madness at Westfield Stratford today? Wow, I could barely walk 1 metre without bumping into somebody. Packed does not begin to describe. However, I did not let that stop me from getting to amazing shops! My debit card took a dent today. So let me show my new goodies! My prized possession is this feather clutch from River Island. From the minute I saw it, it had my name on it!



A closer look at the feathers because you need to see the colours...

A new dress from Bershka. I think I will wear this with black leggings if it gets a bit cold and heels. Love the print.

Bershka Smurf top for casual days. Too cute!

Bershka bracelet

Republic cocktail ring

Republic necklace to make a statement

Bow and lace Vero Moda top who were 25% off everything. Love this shop.

And a look at the fabulous Kurt Geiger store with a shoe chandelier! Can I have one in my home please? How easy would it be to select a shoe for day with one of these?

When the madness dies down, I will definitely go back for round 2 as I did not get to see everywhere. Definitely want to check out the Fashion Rocks store. So what did you buy at Westfield Stratford? Tell me in the comments.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig