Tuesday 20 September 2011

Shoes and Bags from London Fashion Week

As there is so much on show at LFW, I decided to split the post into various categories. yesterday you saw the jewellery. Now you get to see the amazing shoes and bags!

Cleo B was a standout shoe designer for me. Sandals like this made me fall in love. Go BOOM!


There was some heels which I would swear I took a photo but for the life of me I cannot find the photo. Anyway, they were bright heels with a chunky statement heel in gold shaped like a cassette. I loved them so much I would rock them on a night out. Anyway I digress.. more shoes from the fabulous Cleo B.



Aksha Fernandez studied in Italy and takes a lot inspiration from nature and architecture. The prints really make the shoe come alive and show her creative side.


Moving to bags. Bags, bags and more fabulous bags.  These are from George Angelopoulos. George launched his own fashion in 2009 after graduating in Fashion Design & Marketing and working for a fashion label.
 His designs have lots of geometric shapes like these two and the new collection is very bright for SS12. Each bag is handcrafted and made with precise detail. Gemma Arterton is a fan!


I first came across BUBA earlier this year and the amount of detail and embellishments that go into the bags is amazing. BUBA is from husband and wife team, Euan McDonald and Lesley Silwood. The story of how they met is so endearing, I have to share this with you as I wish this would happen to me! So they cross paths in Goa wearing near identical outfits and kept bumping in to each other so they arranged to meet on a beach thinking the other would not show. But luckily they both turned and 9 years later here they are! Euan, Lesley, I hope you do not mind me sharing this story but all I think about while I read the story was awwww!! I had to share. So BUBA was born.



I would kill for this clutch. The collections are inspired by exotic cultural colours and the bags are handmade in Delhi. Each bag is unique as the beads, patterns and and designs are different. How do you not love this?

Jacques Fath has clutches with some snakeskin detail. Jacques Fath bags uses the most exquisite materials like ostrich, python and calfskin.


So many beautiful things, so little time...
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.
    cheap designer shoes and bags

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig