Tuesday 20 September 2011

Jewellery from London Fashion Week

I am huge fan of statement jewellery and there was more than enough at LFW this week. It's amazing a statement piece can change an ordinary outfit into something very different. Be prepared, this is a picture heavy post but I hope you enjoy it. One of the standout designers for me was new Central St Martin's graduate, Kyle Hopkins. I want it all!





Love this
Next up is Cabinet. Cabinet is a newly established brand from designers Gemma Critchley and Zara Braganca. Their ethos is creating one of a kind jewellery and limited editions pieces. I love their pieces as they are so unique.

I first saw the MAWI collection when she opened her store in London. Ever since I have completely fallen in love. Her new SS12 collection is bright, loud and retains the statement signature look we have to come to love. If I could have one of everything, I would be in heaven.



MAWI has also collobarated with the Disney Couture to make a Minnie collection. I saw this on ASOS a while ago and loved it then. If you have not seen, here's a taster...


MyFlashTrash is an online jewellery boutique which features jewellery from over 30 designers. Having seen just a few of the collections available, they are unique and definitely items you will not find in stores. What I liked about this was it had delicate items as well. After a while of walking looking at huge necklaces, stunning but huge, it was nice to see something you could wear during the day and to work. So whatever your jewellery needs head to MyFlashTrash.

This collection is from Tina Lilienthal and she is an absolute sweetheart! Can you tell I have things for skulls?


This collection is Typhoon Palace and includes pieces like this temple ring. Look at the root detail...

For a more quirky, fun look, I like Les Neireides and N2. They are a french brand and the pieces move.
This little Guy's head moves, Necklace
Tail moves, so cute


Phew, tomorrow I will get a post in the bags I saw up so be sure to check back!

Tell me your favourite piece in the comments!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig