Monday 26 September 2011

Purity Ritual Spa Experience... Heaven on earth

Just before the chaos of LFW, I was lucky enough to go to Purity Spa for the most luxurious spa experience. I thought is was the perfect way to prepare and relax. If you are looking for a spa experience, I recommend booking through Wahanda as they have a wide selection of spas and treatments including blowdrys, fish pedicures and all around pampering. The best deal I found was the Ritual Experience at Purity Spa in Hilton Park Lane.


The Ritual Experience includes a lot of treatments and and provides excellent value for money. The treatments you receive include:
  • Chilled glass of bubbly
  • Back scrub
  • Back Massage
  • Facial
  • Hand Massage
  • Foot Massage
  • Use of the sauna and steam rooms
They used Dermologica products for the scrub and facial which were amazing. The massage with with aromatherapy oils. The whole experience lasted about 80 minutes. So how was it?

The back massage was so good, I almost feel asleep. There was candles and soothing music to help relax and unwind. I forgot how good a hand and foot massage can be. I often forget about my hands and feet and I think they are feeling a bit unloved. My therapist was a reflexogist and knew all about pressure points so I was in very safe hands.

The whole experience is worth £130 but Wahanda offer the package for £50. Yes, 3 massages, scrub and facial for £50. Do not forget the all important champagne!

My only issue is the waiting time between booking and the appointment. Be warned the Purity Spa are fully booked for several month's advance. I wish they could perhaps add a few treatment rooms? Regarding the treatment, worth every penny and I left feeling relaxed. In the lead up to christmas, you may want get your appointment booked in as soon as possible to be party ready! Head to Wahanda for your spa experience. Enjoy!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig