Tuesday 10 May 2011

What's new? Nails

Oh you lucky mancunians! If you live near Manchester, I would get to the Trafford Centre asap. Why? Nails Inc have collaborated with Selfridges to launch an exclusive varnish for the Selfridges Trafford Centre.


I am so jealous! Regular readers will know I have a little bit of a nail addiction problem. Ok, it's huge. I have this insane urge to have every colour in sight. The exclusive varnish looks metallic in colour. It seems to be a grey shade with golden brown hues. It is available from today for £11. Are you going to try it?

Nails Inc are on a roll. I read about the free gift of Nails Inc in the latest issue of InStyle. A lot of people love the electric teal. It is gorgeous and I might have to go and buy another issue to get it. However, the candy oange won my heart. I was looking for a bright orange for a long time so this couldn't have come at a better time. I did buy an orange varnish recently from Rimmel but I wanted something brighter. I have not tried it yet but I cannot wait.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig