Sunday 1 May 2011

Nails Du Jour: Tangerine

 
Since starting this blog I have become a bit of a nail polish addict. Brights seem to be everywhere so I decided to go a little orange with Rimmel.

The colour is called Tangerine Queen and is from the I Love Lasting Finish range. I used two coats and it went on smooth. Since it is meant to last and be chip resistant, I put it to the test. I put the polish on two days ago and have washed, cleaned and generally put my hands through the wringer. Today, the polish is fairly intact however, there are a few chips on the edges starting to show.

I like the colour and will definitely be wearing it again for summer. What do you think of the Tangerine Queen?

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love bright colored nails - And your new obsession with them since starting the blog. We win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also addicted to bright nails at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig