Saturday 28 May 2011

Yummy food with 'How To Feed A Man'

They say the way to a man's heart is his stomach! Well Stasha certainly thinks so! She has made a cookery book called How To Feed A Man. Stasha is the step daughter to Sir Philip Green and is an author and artist.


The book contains over 80 classic recipes with modern twists. The foreword is by Marco Pierre White who knows a thing or two about good food. It also has a personal touch with photos and art. I looked through and I wanted to make almost every recipe including Teriyaki chicken, Bramley Apple and Cinnamon Pie, Aunt Alma's Cheesecake and Man Size Lasagne. Be warned the portions she makes are huge, definitely family sized. Great for families, not so great for the single female needing single portions. I just halved the ingredients and I was fine.

Vegetarians do not fare well in this book with a lot of meaty recipes but you are not forgotten. There are recipes for you including Passion Fruit and Mango Salad and Asparagus with Hot Butter.

Looking through the book made me so hungry the first time I almost ate my hand off. I have made the Carrot Cake from the book. Delicious! The recipe was easy to follow and my guests were quite impressed as usually I have zero cooking skills. Next up will be this Greek Butterfly prawns demonstrated here by Stasha herself...



Stasha will be at the Taste Food Festival from the 16th - 19th June 2011 where she will talking through her recipes and giving delicious morsels of her signature dishes. Yummy!

Father's Day is coming up so if you stuck on what to make that day, then have a look at the book available at WHSmiths and Harrods (Waterstones) for £19.95 in hardback.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig