Tuesday 27 March 2012

Amazing heels from Lollipops


I recently came across a French label, Lollipops, who do the most amazing shoes and jewellery. I went to a store launch in Spitalfields, London and some items blew me away. Thank god I had no money in my account as I would have spent every last penny in that shop. Lollipops have bags, clothes, shoes, jewellery and more. The pieces are girly and with a quirky factor that is adorable. They have been around for 10 years so not quite sure how I missed them but I am so happy I have discovered them.
 How do you not love these heels, hmmm?
These wedges are one of my favourites.Perfect for spring and will go with pastels and neons.
 
Love the design on the front of this pump.
 
As sportluxe is the trend right now, this wedge will go well with jeans. 
 
 
Leopard print luggage that I NEED in my life.
 
Super cute jewellery
 

Bags and clothes...

 
For an idea of prices, sandals about £70, wedges are £80-90 and somes heels can go over £100 . Handbags are £40 up to £100. They are not the cheapest but they are good quality with unique designs. There is a flagship store in Covent Garden on Neal Street if you can't get to the Spitalfields store.


 I have to share these pictures of the DJs and delicious food from the party.

Here's a little preview of what is coming into stores. I am seeing a Gatsby vibe here, what do you think?
 I could seriously spend my whole wages here and I will die happy.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig