Saturday 3 March 2012

NOTD: Topshop Dead Ringer Polish

I have not done a Nails of the Day for a while so I thouught I would show you one of the new spring colours from Topshop.






This colour is called Dead Ringer and is pinky, red colour. If you want something so quite so bright as red this is good compromise. I have received a few compliments when I have worn it. It has quickly become one of my go-to colours for spring. My other colours are definitely starting to feel neglected.

It glides on really well for a glossy look and I used two coats for this. It started to chip after about 3 days. So there you have it. What do you think of the colour?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig