Thursday 29 March 2012

By Larin shoes - Customize your shoe

Now by now, you know I am a shoe addict so I am always on the lookout for my next pair of shoes. Ladies, I found them. By Larin is a Spanish brand, with a slight twist. The shoes have a unique feature as there is a magnetic button on the shoe meaning you can change the ornament on the front of the shoe to match your outfit and event. Perhaps you are at work and want to tone it down so you add a small ornament. For a night on the town, change the ornament to a sparkly number. So here are a few of heels from the current range.


Here are some the ballet pumps which are amazing quality by the way.

Your choice of ornaments to add. There are tons more on the site. 

So I went to the last LFW  and I saw a girl walking around with the most amazing pumps with what looked like a bobble on the front. I had no idea where it was from at the time as I had not heard of By Larin then. Little did I know that a few weeks later I would be walking into a room with that exact brand with the pumps I saw. Then to find out you can take them off and change the design. Well my mouth dropped on the floor. So for the AW12 collection, you can expect to see ankle boots, the most stunning tiger ornament, triangle ornament with studs and lots of sequins. Keep a lookout!

By Larin is available at various boutiques and www.bylarin.com.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig