Monday 5 March 2012

Happy 1st Birthday!!

One year ago I published my first article and The Glamorous was born. I can't believe it has been a year already. Time flies when you are having fun. I have learnt so much over the past year, met so many interesting people and came across brands that I have fallen in love with. It has been hard work maintaining the blog but it is well worth it.

One of the highlights for me was meeting Flavia Cacace and winning an E>One. That night was amazing and I had so much fun. The E>One has been a dream to use and you know what, it actually works. The E>One is one the best at-home Laser Hair Removal machines so right now I am semi hairless on legs and armpits and very soon hair free forever! (although I need to get more gel to finish the treatment). Me and Flavia, wow I am really short...

Another highlight was seeing Emeli Sande perform at a spectacular press event. She is simply incredible and took my breath away.


Over the past year, I have eaten a crazy amount of cupcakes and met some amazing brands. One of my favourite brands that I never got the chance to post about is Lollipops. I recently went to a store launch party and saw their shoes up close. I stepped through the doors and went to heaven. I loved all the shoes and the jewellery is to die for. Writing this makes me realise how much I need to post about Lollipops so post coming up and here's a little taster.


Here are some outtakes of things I could not post about but wish I could have. Enjoy the show!



 Me getting my makeup done using New CID Cosmetics...post to come soon...
 
 Knitwear designer collaborating with Currys to make a dress from just HDMI cables
This is a necklace, it crazy and I love it. I would never wear it but I love it

 Funky boots


Oh cupcakes you are the love of my life. I do...

It has been a year of personal highs and lows. This blog has come to be like a little baby to me, something to nurture, grow and love. Thank you to all the PRs, brands and fellow bloggers who have supported me but most importantly to my readers. I love hearing your thoughts in the comments. Here is to many more 'glamorous' years!! Don't forget, Get your glam on! x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig