Monday 3 October 2011

Fashion Rocks in Westfield Stratford

So by now you know all about Westfield Stratford City opening and you may have had a walk around. But if you are like me you may have missed a few shops which are slightly outside the centre in all the chaos. So I went back for round two once the madness died down and found a little gem and my new home, Fashion Rocks. You may know of the catwalk shows which brings fashion and music together. There are now spinoff stores in London and Sheffield. I cannot express how much I want to live here...


Why? Well let me just name just a few of brands housed in Fashion Rocks. Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, DVF and Anglomania. You get the picture.
 Bags, shoes, menswear, everything, they got it. Walking around the store, there was so many pieces I wanted, I felt like I was a candy shop. So if you have not been there yet, it is well worth the trip. Just make sure your wallet is ready...


Have a browse online on what they have on the website. Have you ever wanted to be a model? Who doesn't really? Well why not enter to be the Face of Fashion Rocks 2012 here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig