Monday 23 April 2012

Beauty at Cocosa

I first heard about Cocosa last year and my first thought was oh no, not another Brand Alley or discount site. Then I looked at the site and I was converted. Lovely clothes from cool brands, sold!! Now they are recently branching out in to beauty. So you now get flash sales from premium beauty brands like Oskia, Hersheson, Vita Liberata and exclusively, Bite. For me the standout brand was Bite. I have said before and I will say it again, red lips and a cat eye cannot be beaten. Bite Beauty are a collection of lip products which was sold in Sephora and sold out. Having tried the colours, they are sensational. My favorite product has to be the High Pigment Pencil in Zinfandel.


This colour is simply stunning. What makes it better is the pigment. It really does make the lips pop and face come alive. It glides on easily. It easy to wear in the daytime or night. Bite Beauty believe as lipstick reapplied, lips are licked and we eat, the lipstick is absorbed through the day. Therefore it should be good enough for us to eat. The products are all high in antioxidants and made with shea and fruit butter. The colourants are all food grade and natural. They also have a lip primer. A lip primer will make your lipstick last longer and keep your lips moisturised. High Pigment Pencil £22

ZINFANDEL

One of Cocosa's launch brands is Oskia. I am huge fan of Oskia. You only need to smell their products to fall in love. Oskia are a british brand which use a lot of nutrients to improve skin health. They have won various awards including a Tatler 2012 Beauty Award. Between the Get Up & Glow serum and the Micro-Exfoliating Balm, Oskia can do no wrong. A full review to follow shortly so watch this space.

I had never heard of Margaret Dabbs before last week. I was missing out, big time. Margaret Dabbs provides foot care and beauty products. If you were to look at my feet, you would think I have been walking in the Sahara desert for 10 years. Dry is not the word. I had given up all hope of finding a foot cream that actually smoothes the skin around the heel and keeps it moisturised. Then I struck gold with Margaret Dabbs. I used it the Intensive Oil Treatment for 3 days massaging it into my skin every night adding some balm. I woke up with soft feet worthy of flip flops. Trust me, they were not worthy before. So summer is coming, not that you can tell with the current weather, and I am getting my feet and skin in tip top shape for the holiday season.
Margaret Dabbs, my feet thank you! Essential Feet Kit with Intensive Treatment Oil and Foot File for £24.

See Cocosa for all the brands and products. Enjoy!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig