Wednesday 4 April 2012

Lots of Love from Australia

Move over UGG, there's a new player in town. UGGs have to be the most comfortable shoes around and if I could wear them all day every day I would. However, today I have discovered Love from Australia who are apparently massive in Australia. Why has it taken me so find out about them? With super soft sheepskin lining and a list of celeb fans a mile long, you cannot go wrong with LFA. Here is the current collection available now.




Prices are similar to UGG. Here's a little preview of the new AW collection. Expect Navajo prints and super chic wedges.



Nicole Scherzinger and Sienna Miller are just a few of LFA fans (and now me of course!)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig