Saturday 14 April 2012

Back to Work Haul

This week I had the best news in a long time. I got a new job which I really wanted and wished for all weekend. So when I got the phone call, after jumping and down in happiness, I decided to celebrate by going on a little shopping spree. So here is my work haul to update my wardrobe. If you follow me on Twitter you will know my most prized possession right now is my new Michael Kors watch. So here is the MK 5314 which is rose gold in colour. I honestly cannot stop looking at it, it is just so pretty and worth every single penny.


This is a pair of Mango trousers with a contrasting black stripe down both sides. I can wear this with a vest for a casual look or I have a white and black peplum which will go nicely with this top. Gold accessories will complement it perfectly. £42.

Here are some Palazzo pants with pigeon print. I went to a press event where the PR was wearing a coral palazzo pants and it really made me realise how flattering palazzo pants can be. So I went on the hunt and a few days later I saw these at another press day. I was sold there and then. It's a miracle how small my bum looks in these.  I will be wearing this with white vest and wedges for a perfect summer outfit. £40 from Pretaportabello which is an online version of Portabello Market. They even let you haggle!
 I longed for these Topshop for weeks. I love the snake print and cutout detail on them. I could pair these with the Mango white trousers from earlier.
So how's my haul? Anything you like?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig