Monday 11 April 2011

Tribal Jewellery for A/W 11

I am a huge jewellery lover and love to accessorize, so much so I sometimes look like a christmas tree. I have so much jewellery that my jewellery trees are overflowing. So you can imagine my joy when I got the chance to preview some items from two new collections for A/W 11.

First up, we have Azuni London which was started in 1996 by Ashley Marshall. He fuses ancient art, modern pop culture and fashion trends to create a unique look with traditional shapes. Each creation is handmade with semi precious stones and precious metals. The eponymous collection consists of quirky bangles, bracelets, necklaces and earrings. There were a lot of things I loved but these two are my favourites.

Wide disc Bangle for £115.

Make like Carrie in the SATC movie with this Twist rope love necklace for £75. Both available from Azuni.

Hannah Warner is one to watch with her eclectic collection. She draws her influences from tribal Africa with a clean, smooth look. Here are some of the pieces.
I love the black rhodium necklace . The large gold ring is unusual and catches my eye. Going out, how about the spiked silver bracelet? Actually, can I just have everything she's wearing?

You can get Hannah Warner here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig