Sunday 10 April 2011

Get Fit and Glam!

The heat is on so I need to get myself into the gym for some intense workouts. I am not looking forward to it. What I am looking forward to is looking for some glamorous workout gear. I find it really motivating when I have something new and I want to show it off. Here are some hot new items to help you on your way to a hot body!





For tops, I love racer backs. They are flattering and offer good support. Nike's Airborne cotton sports top has an inbuilt bra and is made from Dri-FIT fabric to keep you dry. Functionality is included as there is a reflective strip on the back to make sure you are seen if you outside in the dark. I like the contrast trim. I would have liked to be a bit longer as I don't want to have to keep pulling the top if it rides up which can happen when you are working out doing crunches or resistance training. £22 from Nike



For the summer time, I favour capris for comfort. These Adrenaline capris from Sweaty Betty scream high performance. It has a back pocket for your keys. The reflective seams are essential for night-time running. The tonal shiny panels are very different and will make you stand out. As nice as they are, £65 is little overpriced for me.

While browsing, I came  across Tonic Gear. They have gorgeous designs with a brazilian theme to make it a little sexy. These pants are suit any workout from dance to yoga. The hot pink design is funky and original. Now I have to get myself to the gym.

So what do you workout in? Do you need new workout gear? Tell us in the comments

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig