Friday 1 April 2011

MODUS A/W 11 Press Day

I had the most amazing time attending the A/W 11 Press Day for MODUS recently. There were a lot of brands with amazing clothes including up and coming designers.

The standout designer for me was David Koma. Before attending the Press Day, I have to confess I had not heard not of David Koma. He graduated from St Martins 2 years ago and setup his own line. He is one to watch out for as he clothes are unique and completely took my breath away. I fell in love with this dress...
His collection has a lot of leather and black. What makes this collection unique is his use of patterns and leather to create layered looks like this leather skirt for an on trend look. I would wear this with a satin blouse for a sexy night out.

The different sizes of dots create a amazing hallucinatory effect. His pieces are incredibly flattering and made to emphasize the female form with a tailored look. I looked at his previous collections and found out the lovely Cheryl Cole is fan as she wore a David Koma dress during an X Factor show. I will keep my eye on this one.

Here are some my favourite looks from the day...

Calvin Klein dress.

Sass & Bide. Love the necklace! Lots of colourful print in the collection.


MAWI! Fierce colorful jewellery.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig