Sunday 3 April 2011

Believe In Boutique

I attended Essex Fashion Week a while ago and saw the most amazing collection from a small boutique called Believe In. Boutiques often have brands you have never heard of before and you can often find little gems in there. I saw this jacket at EFW and thought to myself, that jacket has my name written all over it!



So after the show I decided to trek all the way to Buckhurst Hill which is no small feat, let me tell you, and buy this must have. It's all about the shoulders. It is by a small danish brand, Minimium. The high shoulders give it a smart look. It is so versatile that I can wear with a tshirt and jeans, like in the picture, or if I am feeling chic wear it with a silky blouse and black trousers. At £70 it has proved so popular that not only has it sold out except a single size 10 but there is a waiting list for when it is back in stock. Sorry ladies, I was one of the last lucky ones! I suggest you get your name down quick if you want it. 

I would be remiss if I left out this little beauty. The Lulu Guinness Polyanna bag which was paired perfectly with the jacket.

It is a patent leather bag in stone with black handles. Ultra-chic! If I won the lottery tomorrow this is first on my list to get. The shape, the colour, everything is perfection. You can get it for £325.

Here's the jacket and bag on the runway from EFW. Are they not meant for each other?


For the Minimum jacket and the Lulu Guinness bag head to the Believe In Boutique in Buckhurst Hill, Essex. Huge thanks to the lovely Danielle of Believe In!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. very nice post!!
    thanks for following followed you back look forward to your new posts!!\

    http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig