Friday 15 April 2011

Sneak Peak for A/W 11

This week has been crazy with press days. My legs are definitely saying thank god it is Friday! I really wanted to share you some of the beauties I saw that are coming up for Autumn/Winter 11. Enjoy!



I have to start with the one and only Versace. Dark colours dominated the collection. Leather is everywhere, like this dress which made me drool!

Those gold buttons!


House of Holland was as original as ever with his signature slogan t-shirts. I am such a bag lady!

Absolutely love this yellow blouse with black lace detail.

Had to feature these colourful tights with bingo balls. There is actually a matching shirt and trousers to go with this. Bingo! These tights are House of Holland for Pretty Polly.

This Miss Sixty studded bag is to die for!

This is a reincarnation of the Red or Dead Faffy bag. It is small box-like bag with rounded edges and opens up like a concertina effect. I love the Red or Dead logo all over the bag.

Antonio Berardi jacket. Looks stunning with a lot of detail and very heavy.

I have lots more to show you but I thought would wet your appetite. Anything you like?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig